Studyladder is 100% Free during school hours (9am to 3:30pm - including from home)
If students log in before or after school hours, there are three free activities available.
Some schools choose to upgrade to 24/7 use of the site for their students. Contact us for a price.
Free homework upgrade for 2022 - see details here.
How to prepare
- 1. Make sure you have created a teacher account
- 2. Setup your classes and create groups as required
- 3. Ensure students have their usernames and passwords and that parents have been given these details
- 4. Assign tasks for your students - you could assign these as learning pods for each day
- 5. Send a message to your class. You can update this message as often as desired
- 6. Encourage parents to create free parent accounts, print certificates and view results
Useful resources for home study
|No cost to school or teachers||Free for schools since 2009.|
|Teacher portal management|
|Individual student accounts|
|Mathematics, English and Science|
|All ability levels (K-6)|
|Curriculum aligned resources|
|Stimulus teaching materials|
|Individual lesson reports|
|Student progress reporting|
|Limited rewards and avatars|
|Unlimited access in school hours|
|Three homework activities per day|
|Sign up for free|
Usernames and passwords
Click on the "Print passwords" button next to the class you wish to access login details
The PDF will look similar to the one below - print, cut out and give each student their login slip.
Setup Pods for each day
To plan for multiple weeks - create pods for each day and then assign them every morning.
Click on the "Communicate" button next to the class you wish to send a message
Create a message for either the whole class or individuals
Note that there is only ever one message at a time to any student.
Ask parents to create a Free Parent account.
Email or print this guide and send to parents
- Gives parents oversight of their child’s progress – with a weekly email showing student's results.
- Ensures that parents have access to make changes to a students account if required. If a parent account is not linked we cannot make changes on your behalf.